Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wednesday 24.02.

Photobucket

Half way through the week and only a half day left to work for me! We are off to Bute for the weekend with family and I am looking forward to it. No mobile phone reception, no TV, no Internet for a few days. I am taking a stack of magazines and a few books to read by the open fire!

This dress is so comfy for me to wear at the moment, but the tights that I have on today are not. They do not come up high enough (they are not maternity) and then are sitting in just the wrong place.

Today's outfit is:

Jersey wrap dress - Gap
Tights - SkunkFunk
Scarf - Old Navy
Shoes - American Eagle
Necklace - Primark

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the little extra a scarf can give to an outfit!

Have a wonderful getaway. Enjoy your time "unconnected"!

Kyla said...

That dress looks great on you!

Kari said...

I've never been pregnant, but I have that problem frequently with tights because I have a long rise. I don't know if you are able to get these overseas, but my favorite pair of tights at the moment are DKNY Comfort Control Top Luxe Opaque Tights - they have an "invisible" waistband without elastic, so they fit smoothly around my natural waist and don't roll or bind. I wonder if they might work for a while for you too if you don't have access to maternity tights.

I hope that you are enjoying your vacation!

Londyn said...

Love the purple scarf!