Wednesday 10 February 2010

Wednesday 10.02.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Half way through the week already!!

I was wakened just before my alarm again this morning, so I took Bista out for a walk before showering and getting dressed. I also had a few moments longer than usual to plan my outfit for the day. So I decided to repeat one that I really liked from the other week.

It has turned frosty again here, but the days are so nice and sunny and bright that I really do not mind. Layering was key for my walk to work - hence two cardigans, scarf and boots!

Anyway it is time for me to get on..... I have to come up with a Spring theme for the display window, I really would like to do something a bit different. I need to go and find that thinking cap!

Today's outfit is:

Cardigan/Jacket - Abercrombie & Fitch
Cardigan - Forever 21
Tunic - Mina UK
Leggings - Oasis
Boots - Faith
Scarf - Forever 21

3 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

Hey, just wanted to say that you look so cute today. You are really glowing and I loooove the comfy& layered look.

Vaia said...

My new favourite thing are those comfy cardigans...love yours!

Kyla said...

You look so great and I am completely in LOVE with the big plush cardigan. Oh, so cozy!