Wednesday 3 February 2010

Wednesday 03.02.

Photobucket

My motivation for today is....... ZERO!!!

I did not sleep well last night and I did not drink enough water yesterday and I am really suffering today. I am so tired I could cry and my head is throbbing (mixture of being over tired and dehydrated).

So, when I took my picture (about 2 minutes ago) I smiled a lot when I realised that it was actually pretty good for a change.

This dress is just great - although it is sleeveless it is very warm as it is knitted jersey and it is lined. I have tried it with a few different cardigans now and I have to say that this is by far my favorite.

But, then this could be my favorite cardigan!! Whatever will I do when it decides that enough is enough and it is washed out and misshapen?? I really do not want to think about that right now, I will deal with that when the time comes.

Today's outfit is:

Dress - Vila @ i am.....
Leggings - Target
Cardigan - Forever 21
Boots - Next

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I love that dress! And having seen it on you for real, I know that it's fab!
x

Unknown said...

Love it , hope you feel better.