Thursday 29 January 2009

E.L.F.

The fab cosmetic brand Eyes Lips Face is offering half price shipping on all orders until 1pm on 30.01.09.

Almost all of the items for sale on the website are £1.50 (with exception to the new Minerals range and to some of their Kits) including the make up brushes. They are adding new products all the time and have a good range of colours through out.

There is a shipping offer on at Eyes Lips Face in the US - $2.00 statewide and most of the items for sale retail for $1.00. Check it out here.

** Update**
I placed the order at around 1pm today and I have just checked my email (1.45pm) and I have an email from E.L.F. to say that my order has been dispatched!!

2 comments:

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

Two friends of mine and I did this a couple of weeks ago and ordered around 100 items (they were so cheap!) and we just got them. It's not the best quality, but it's not bad!! I LOVE the mineral eye shadows!

SHOEGAL said...

Wow, that service is amazing!