Tuesday 6 January 2009

Tuesday 06.01.


I made a point, yesterday, of dressing smarter as I had not really got dressed up over the Christmas holidays and here I am today back in my jeans. Well there is a reason, I have been removing all trace of Christmas from the shop - taking the decorations down. I thought that I would be sensible and wear clothing that is appropriate for climbing up and down ladders and for being in the window display.

I have never worn a belt with this cardigan but I thought that it just changed things up a little this morning. I have also since added my cream scarf.

Today's outfit is:

Jeans - Vila
Long sleeved grey t-shirt - Forever 21
Grey cardigan - Hollister
Cream belt - Primark
Cream and black ballet flats - New Look

A close up picture of today's belt.


I thought that I would share a picture of my Christmas gift picked by my FAB bf! The most beautiful Fendi make-up bag. I love it!
I have never really used a make-up bag inside my handbag (I used to just throw the lipglosses etc in the bottom of the bag) but this one is just the right size to hold the essentials and fit nicely in most of my handbags!

No comments: