Thursday 15 January 2009

OMG........

I have done a bad thing I have fallen off the Weight Watchers Wagon (I am hoping that my shaming myself on here will draw a line under it and I can move on). I kind of knew that it was coming, I was getting too smug about it all, I am doing well (I think I am - I have lost a total of 6lbs so far from the 14lbs that I wish to lose) and when asked if I am missing anything yet I have been saying "Oh no".

Now this was true, but over the weekend I let myself have dinner out, wine (over 3 nights) birthday cake, cupcakes etc, etc, etc. And now this week my little "diet" lunch is just not cutting it.
Yesterday I just got on with stuff and let my tummy rumble but today was a different matter. I am ashamed to say that I have been up to my stock room rummaging through boxes looking for Foil Wrapped Chocolates that I put out on the counter from time to time. It was no trouble locating them as I had put them away, it was then no trouble what so ever eating 6 yes 6 of them!

I hope that I have got my need for chocolate out of my system now, and that I can stick with the plan for the remainder of the day. I really do not want to get into the habit of carrying the badness on and on!

Confession over.

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I think dark chocolate might have fewer points than milk, and so long as you count all the points in your total you can have chocolate. Just eat no points soup for the next day or two and you'll be fine!

Cassie said...

Don't beat yourself up to bad, we all fall off the wagon, it's the getting back on that counts!!Hang in there!