Monday 19 January 2009

Monday 19.01.


Cosy and casual are the theme of the day, I had a few jobs to do this morning before starting work and I have the library to go to afterwards. The weather is awful here (wet/sleety and very wild and windy) so I did not want to battle with skirts or have trousers that trailed in the rain.
I am looking forward to going to the library as I ordered a copy of "Eat, Pray, Love" and I really hope that they have it there for me.

Tonight is swimming night which I am also looking forward to - I always feel refreshed after swimming. I am also having my hair cut tonight - yippee - I am starting to edge back towards that awful place that is LEGO HEAD.

Today's outfit is:

Skinny Jeans - Vila
White long sleeved t-shirt - Tesco
Brown poncho/jumper - Vila
Brown boots - Faith

No comments: