Saturday 24 January 2009

Saturday 24.01.



Orange (my favorite) twice in the one week!! It was not planned but I had a real hard time getting out of my nice warm bed this morning, so I thought that one of my favorite tops might perk me up a bit! And it has, I love wearing this top and really like this necklace with it - the necklace was a Christmas gift from my sister.

It is a friend's birthday today and we are heading to Glasgow for a night of celebrations - eating, drinking and catching up - and I am very much looking forward to it.
My bf and I are staying with our friends and plan to make the most of a Sunday in the city. My bf wants to get up nice and early and go out and about with his camera, we have free tickets to the Science Centre and we will hopefully squeeze in brunch in one of my favorite places.

Today's outfit is:

Black skinny jeans - Primark
Orange top - H&M
Black leaf necklace - New Look
Black patent shoes - Christian Louboutin

1 comment:

Milly said...

Love the necklace!