Thursday 22 January 2009

Thursday 22.01.


Today is a better day (I still hate January) it is not so dark and grey outside, it is dry (yay) and the wind is not blowing people off of their feet! All this means lots of people out window (and some even actual) shopping!

To help lift the mood even further I got a call yesterday to say that I am now an official French Connection stockist. Well I will be when the styles start to filter through as of February 1st!! This is HUGE news for me and my little shop, I am going to be stocking a well known brand and it is arriving just in time for the doom and gloom of winter to be leaving us.
I can not wait!

The trousers that I have on are new into stock and I thought it would be nice to have some more trousers to wear to work. But these are kind of hard to wear! I thought that grey tones were going to work great, but not so much! There is too much beige in the background, I will need to have a night of trying things on with these trousers.

Today's outfit is:

Hounds Tooth trousers - Vila
Black long sleeved t-shirt - Primark
Charcoal cardigan - S'nob
Turquoise pendant - Forever 21
Grey boots - Topshop

No comments: