Friday 18 December 2009

Friday 18.12.

Photobucket

First of all today I apologise for the awful picture! I left it too late in the day and this is the result.

It has been one of those days - first I forgot that the power company were coming to change the metre, the shop has not heated up at all and now the lights have been flickering on and off all afternoon!!

I dug out my favorite skirt for one last wear before it gets packed away for a while. It felt snug when I put it on this morning and now at 3.30pm it is really snug! Bye, Bye beautiful skirt - see you in a few months!

Today's outfit is:

Skirt - French Connection
T-shirt - Primark
Cardigan - J.Crew
Tights - Tesco
Scarf - Next
Shoes - American Eagle

** Do not forget to enter the giveaway for the "Dogeared Necklace"**

No comments: