Friday 11 December 2009

Thursday 10.12.

Photobucket

Oh Target how I love thee.......
Many a happy hour was spent under your roof and many a dollar spent!!

Yesterday I was wearing a fabulous tartan tunic dress thing that I got in Target when we were away!
I usually do not wear red, but I am a huge fan of browns and this blends the two. It is also a great length to wear as a dress and the size is adjustable (fab for me at the moment).

Thursday's outfit was:

Tunic - Target
Leggings - Oasis
Cami - Topshop
Boots - Next

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are looking beautiful with your little belly. How are you feeling? Hope you are doing well. I often think off you. Have a great weekend , remember to relax and take a nap.

Kyla said...

This is a perfect outfit! I love the dress with the boots! Love!