Wednesday 2 December 2009

Wednesday 02.12.

Photobucket

The holiday is over and I am back at work - BOO!

I had a great time relaxing in the sun by the pool and doing some Christmas shopping - as always I wish it could have been a bit of a longer trip, but it was great to get away!

I was not going to post today as I feel like I have this outfit on all the time, but I am going to have to get used to having a much smaller wardrobe as I really do not want to buy too many maternity styles.

Today's outfit is:

Black skinny Jeans - Primark
Black cross over top - BlendShe
Teal cardigan - Matalan
Shoes - Old Navy
Necklace - Primark

4 comments:

Patricia said...

Welcome back! Hope you don't mind me saying, but I think I can see a wee bump there! So exciting!

Unknown said...

I'm late....but Congratulations! And you look great!

I heard Florida still had great warm weather for you to enjoy.

rubyruby said...

yay, you're back! And your little bump is showing! :) are you going to tell us more about your pregnancy? :)

You look really radiant and glowy xx

Boutique Girl said...

Patricia - I do not mind you saying at all - thanks for the comment!

Sher - thanks - Florida was still lovely we were able to sit by the pool for a bit most days!

Rubyruby - We have our 20 week scan soon and I will do an update post then. I do not feel that I have a huge amount to tell at the moment.