Wednesday 30 December 2009

Wednesday 30.12.

Photobucket

Today is a big day for me!!!!!

Why? You ask! Well, I am wearing maternity trousers!!! My own clothes do still fit me, but they get a bit uncomfortable when I wear for a long time.

Today I really wanted to be comfy as I slipped on some ice yesterday and fell (trying to be healthy and walk to work). The baby and I are fine but I landed pretty heavily on my left hand side and this morning I was like an old lady trying to get up and out of bed.

I got these cord trousers from Target when we were in Orlando - I actually really like the style of the leg (not the elastic, adjustable waist band) and I think that they make a nice change from jeans. My bf got me the All Stars for Christmas with these trousers in mind.

When I finish work today I am heading straight home to put my PJ's on, make the dinner and lounge on the sofa! I am going to indulge in feeling sorry for myself after my fall!

Today's outfit is:

Grey cords - Liz Lange for Target
White t-shirt - Forever 21
Cardigan - Vila @ i am.....
All Stars - Gift
Necklace - Primark

I thought I would leave you with some pictures of the cutie that is Bista!!

Photobucket

This one is just after her walk (no we did not make her go her walk like this) on Christmas Eve!

Photobucket

An this was on Christmas morning!

7 comments:

Patricia said...

Ouch! That sounds painful! Hope you enjoy your New Years break and congrats on finding some great maternity pants!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that you and the baby are ok! You look super duper cute today!

K said...

You look fabulous! Love the All Stars with the pants - totally makes the look.

Kyla said...

Oh, no! I'm glad you are okay. I would be feeling pretty sorry for myself, too. It must've hurt!

I love your maternity style. The sneakers are great with the cords and I love that cardigan! Take care and Happy New Year!

Kari said...

I haven't stopped by for a while, and I have had such a blast leafing through your early maternity outfits. I think you have definitely kept your sense of fun style and prints/colors, and I look forward to seeing how you tweak your figure-conscious styles as your body changes.

(Did I mention congratulations? That's very exciting!)

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Wishing you love, luck, health, wealth and happiness in 2010.

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you all for your comments!

I gave myself a bit of a sore bash on the fall, but myself an the baby are fine!