Tuesday 9 September 2008

The best present.

My family are all home from there holidays and my sisters have already been in to see me, this of course was a lovely surprise, but even better they came bearing gifts!!!

My sister who had been in Orlando was very generous indeed, she brought me a lovely Coach bag - it is in my signature brown and beige tones! But best of all she brought me two magazines (ones that I can almost never get here) Milk Duds, Junior Mints and twizzler! What an afternoon I am going to have Reading magazines and eating sweets that I love! I always bring as many Milk Duds and Junior Mints home as I can, but they never last long!

My other sister brought me a lovely silk scarf (she was in Zante in the Greek Islands). They both made me suitably sick with the suntans that they have!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, Junior Mints are my favorite! I always get a huge box when I go to the movies. Delicious!

What a lovely family to bring you treats!

Jane said...

Those are the kinds of treats I would go for magazines and sweets - even better when all the way from the US of A!

Christina Lee said...

Wow the coach bag sounds like a great present! I would be in my glory too reading mags and eating my favorite candy!