Wednesday 22 October 2008

Honest Blogger Award

I have been given the Honest Blogger Award by the fabulous Shoegal.
Here are the rules of what to do with this award, and then the list of 10 honest things about me.

“When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’.
Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. And then, pass it on.”

I nominate the following:

The Penny Pinching Princess
Living The Fabulous Life
Schoolgate Chic
The Daily Wear
Work With What You've Got
Blog Fashion
The Thrifty Fashionista

The 10 Honest things about me are:

1. I am the eldest of 3 children and as a child I used to wish I was an only child. I then got over that and wished that I only had the 1 sister like everyone else I knew - my sisters are identical twins!! It is all good now and I am happy with the 2 that I have.

2. I hate heights, seriously hate heights. I find ladders stressful, hate balconies and watching people on roofs or mountain tops on TV makes my palms sweat.

3. I read the obituaries first in my local paper (an old habit from working in a Pharmacy that supplied drugs to 6 local nursing homes).

4. I am addicted to the food channel UK TV Food on Sky. I love to cook so much, but I love to watch other people cooking more.

5. I have a memory that scares my bf, as it is so good. I can remember the tiniest things - I remember what he was wearing the first time I saw him. I also remember what we both wore and ate on our first date.

6. I can not stand noisy eaters or people that smack their lips when they chew chewing gum - I sometimes have to tell them that they annoy me as it can put me off my food.

7. I hate Maltesers!!!

8. When our house got broken into I was crying like a baby as I could not find my beloved Chloe Paddington bag and thought that it had been stolen - turned out that the wardrobe was just such a mess that I did not see it. The mess was made by me, not the theif!

9. When I try on sunglasses, hats, headbands, scarves I do a funny little pouty thing with my lips that makes my family laugh - a LOT!

10. As a child I had an imaginary friend. I would only talk to her on the second step of our hall staircase - it was Mrs Goggins from Postman Pat.

No comments: