Wednesday 1 October 2008

Wednesday.


I am having a bad hair day!! It looks like someone has thrown my hair at my head!
Anyway, how cute is my new t-shirt? They got delivered to the shop late yesterday afternoon, I had totally forgotten about them. I am not usually a fan of this type of thing, but I think that this is just tacky enough to be cute! I love that the (untied) bow tie is black sequins!

I have had a morning of planning and moving around. I am going to be changing my window theme tomorrow to "Halloween" I am very excited and I have been collecting lots of nice little bits and bobs. I really love having the window looking nice and unique - it is my main source of advertising and I do get complimented on how fun it is! I have already started planning this years Christmas display!

Today's outfit is:

Black skinny jeans - Primark
Waistcoat & bow tie print t-shirt - Blendshe
Flat ankle boots - Bakers


A closer picture of the sequin bow tie!

No comments: