Friday 24 July 2009

Friday 24.07.

Photobucket
Yippee, it is Friday!!

Thought I would wear my new skirt to keep up my theme or the week - which appears to be having my legs on display!! I got this on Sunday when I was out with a friend and I have to say that I love it a lot! It is just so bright and fun! I am sorry to wear the same shoes 3 days running, but they have just worked so well with each of the outfits!

I have a quiet weekend ahead (which will be great) but we do have a big occasion on Sunday...... The beautiful Bista can get out to walk around in the big bad world!! We are all very excited about this as the garden is no longer quite enough to wear her out!!

Today's outfit is:

Skirt - Matalan
Vest top - Tesco
Shoes - Nine West
Necklace - Bakers

4 comments:

eednic said...

very cute skirt! love the colors!

Unknown said...

Just love the bright colors of your skirt! You have a great weekend!

DS said...

I love those peep toe heels; adorable!

Victoria said...

i love your blog! :) x