Thursday, 3 September 2009

Thursday 03.09.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this shirt/tunic! I love that it is navy and not black. I love that it is super comfy yet still smart. I love that it is nice and sheer - yet with a cami on under it, it is perfectly decent. Most of all I love that they are for sale in my shop and they are flying off the rails! I also do love that I got this one to wear to "advertise" my stock - you have to love the perks of the job!

I did not sleep too well last night, the puppy was then up at 6am this morning and I ended up running late. For some reason it was easier to pull this casual look together than it would have been to go with my planned outfit!

Today's outfit is:

Navy shirt/tunic - BlendShe @ i am.....
Cami - Topshop
Brown leggings - Oasis
Belt - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Leopard print flats - Primark

4 comments:

Milly said...

Love the necklace and flats!

Clare said...

Love that tunic! It looks great on you!!

Kari said...

Aw, sorry to hear that you didn't get enough sleep. Hope that the puppy is a bit calmer tonight (or last night, in your case... I'm too sleepy to figure out the time difference.)

Nice casual look! I like how you still added personal touches like the animal print flats and the hip-slung belt. I wish my "tired outfits" looked so stylish.

eednic said...

that necklace is FABULOUS! i really wish I had one!!