Friday 18 September 2009

Friday 18.09.

Photobucket
Photobucket

First of all I would like to thank you for the comments that you left yesterday wishing me luck for my celebratory night in the shop! It was a good night and the customers enjoyed the wine and there were 8 lucky ladies who left with fabulous goodies. It was not quite as busy as I had hoped, but the schools are off for a long weekend here and I think many people had other plans!

Back to today! The bf and I were out for a bit on Sunday and we ended up at out local Next clearance store. I spied the shoe rail and came across these fabulous boots down to £30 and in my size! And the lovely bf bought them for me! They have a nice tick rubber sole which is going to be great for walking to work in the winter! I am just so in love with the fringing!

I really wanted to wear this dress one more time before it gets packed away until next spring and I wanted to wear the boots without tights - so the perfect combo was born! I have to say that I love this look!

Today's outfit is:

White cotton dress - Vila
Brown cardigan - Forever 21
Necklace - Armani Exchange
Belt - Next
Boots - Next

7 comments:

Kasmira said...

Love the belt and boots!

eednic said...

LOVE the belt and boots!! fantastic accessorizing!

Milly said...

love the boots and necklace!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

oh, I love the necklace and the boots! :)

C said...

LOVE that belt!!

anna said...

i adore this outfit! love the belted white dress.

myedit said...

Oh I love this. Especially the way the necklace, belt and boots all work together.