Thursday 28 January 2010

Thursday 28.01.

Photobucket

Today is yet another short day for me (I have a Thursday afternoon off). When I finish I am off to meet my mum and sister for lunch and then my other sister is cutting my hair! YAY - goodbye helmet hair!!

I am so, so glad that I bought these cord trousers in Target back in November (way before I needed maternity clothes). They are so much more comfortable, stylish and adaptable (for me) than my maternity jeans. I feel that I am smart enough to go anywhere for lunch today - yet comfortable enough to work and have my hair done!

Today's outfit is:

Grey Cords - Liz Lange Target
T-shirt - Tesco
Cardigan - Hollister
Scarf - H&M
Shoes - Converse

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I always love the look of Converse on others, but feel silly in them myself. I think I need to try them again!