Friday 22 August 2008

Friday.



More new clothes for me today - well a new scarf, which I am loving! I am feeling very much like I am dressed for casual Friday in this outfit - a good feeling!
I have had a very productive day cleaning up the shop, sorting out the stock and dressing the window. I have had lots of browsers in and a handful of customers buying so all in all a good day!

I think we are heading out for drinks with friends tonight which will be fun, I am planning on adding heels to this outfit and keeping a casual look!

Today's outfit is:

Skinny jeans - Vila
Black t-shirt - American Eagle
Grey & black leopard print scarf - Blendshe
Black flip-flops - Havaianas (ebay)
Silver bracelets - Tiffany

1 comment:

ShopDownLite.com said...

HI BG!
Do you ever show shots of the inside of the store - that would be fun to see. Assuming I did not completely miss it on your site?