Tuesday 19 August 2008

It's Pink and I Love It!!



My new Blackberry (or Pinkberry as I like to call it) I got it on Saturday and I love, love, love it. I love all of the functions that I have never had before, but most of all I love the cuteness!
Our mobile phone contracts have been up for renewal for a few weeks but we have not managed to sort it all out.

But, my amazing bf sat in the store for hours and hours on Saturday morning getting things all in order for us!



The old saying "Simple things for simple minds" suits me at the moment I think!
My Blackberry and ipod are new best friends!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a "redberry" and have had it since January. I love it!!! Enjoy yur new phone.

Jamie said...

Oh I am IN LOVE with the crackberry! I have the Pearl in black and I am actually getting the upgrade next week to the Curve. Let the addiction begin!

Boutique Girl said...

I love it so much already, I had a touch screen phone before and this is just so much easier to use!