Wednesday 6 August 2008

Wednesday.


The weather has turned wet and miserable, but it is still very mild. With this in mind I altered what I was going to wear today. I was planning on wearing my white capri length trousers as they are clean and bright looking, but I swapped in my skinny jeans to save my legs getting soaked on the walk to work.

Today's outfit consists of:

Skinny jeans - Vila
Khaki cami - Topshop
Beige over size jumper - Vila
Multi colour shell necklace - Topshop
Brown acrylic bangle - Ebay
Brown sling back shoes - River Island

2 comments:

Angela said...

love the skinny jean and the long necklace. i am really loving layering necklaces recently.

Fashion Addict said...

Good choice of pants, I would hate to get my legs soaked! Nice outfit too.

I also added you to my blog roll!