Thursday 14 August 2008

Thursday.


A good sleep was not had last night and this morning I was not in the mood for getting up or getting dressed! So, I went for the most simple option I could think - my new best friend! I am loving this dress so, so much, I am sorry if everyone else is fed up seeing me wear it!

Today's outfit consists of:

Tribal sleeveless dress - Vila
Black shrug cardigan - Primark
zebra print flip flops - Dune
Necklace - Primark
Silver bracelets - Tiffany

I am still getting to grips with taking pictures and leaving my head in - old habits do die hard!

5 comments:

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

very adorable! love the silouhette of the outfit!

Christina Lee said...

That is a rocking dress!

WendyB said...

Love this dress.

Londyn said...

That dress is freakin adorable!

Also -- I love seeing your face! Glad you decided to leave your head in the pics :)

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you, It took a little while to build up the courage but I think it looks better!