Friday 7 August 2009

Friday 07.08.

Photobucket
YAY FOR FRIDAY!!

For the last 2 weeks I have been loving Friday's as it means that the weekend is closer and now that I get a weekend (well Sunday and Monday) I feel like I can get excited!

Today's outfit came about from me being very jealous of Kyla of Blue Collar Catwalk and her FABULOUS orange Bermuda shorts! I am so, so in love with them, but have nothing even close to how amazing they are!

As the weather has gotten very warm here again I really wanted to wear a pair of shorts while I can. Last night I spent some time having a rummage to see what I could come up with. I have worn these cropped trousers rolled to Bermuda length before and like it, so they were in! Next I emptied out a drawer that has tops in it and I found this forgotten treasure!

I bought this more than 2 years ago to take to Cuba as it was lovely light cotton and a really floaty style. I wore it while we were away, but not much since. This is because floaty it is not - huge it is! Today I have the back of the top tied to create a more fitted look and I like it!
Don't you just love how summery the print is??
Photobucket
Today's outfit is:

Shorts - Tesco
Top - Primark
Necklace - Gift
Wedges - Next via eBay

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey

Nice outfit. Love the floral top.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I have added you too.

Kyla said...

You look fantastic! I LOVE that shirt and that print! And orange and olive is one of y favorite color combos. Enjoy your weekend!

Elaine said...

That is a VERY pretty top! And I like the rolled up bermuda look! You pull it off very well :D clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

So freaking jealous about Cuba.... I wish my government would stop blocking travel there!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

You look great! I love the color combo and the shoes :-)

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you ladies! I do love these trousers rolled to bermuda shorts!