Thursday 6 August 2009

Thursday 06.08.

Photobucket
What an interesting evening I had last night!! I managed to get myself voted on to the local traders comittee! Me and my big mouth - one day I will learn to just sit and keep quiet! Oh, well I am sure it will be fun getting my ideas across!

I am off out straight from work today so I had to pick an outfit that was work, dinner, drinks and spiritualist appropriate! Yes I am off to a spiritualist evening with my good friend. I know that these things are not for everyone, but this one all proceeds from tickets are going to local charities. I take these things with a pinch of salt, but I am looking forward to good food and chat with my friend!
Photobucket
On an outfit note, I spied this belt in Tesco on Monday and knew that I would be able to jazz up the most boring of outfits with it, and at only £2.00 it was a steal!

Today's outfit is:

Black puffball skirt - Vila @ i am.....
Black vest top - Tesco
Pink belt - Tesco
Multi colour necklace - Topshop
Sandals - Matalan

10 comments:

C said...

You look smashing!! Beautiful colors!

Cindyluvtoshop said...

Love the belt and those shoes are to die for!

http://cindyluvtoshop.blogspot.com/

SHOEGAL said...

Fab belt! Wonder if my local store has any in...

Honeybunches of Roses said...

your shoes...and that necklace...wow

Milly said...

very nice...love the belt, necklace and Wow those shoes!

Unknown said...

Just love all your accessories!

Unknown said...

I really like that belt with that dress!

*Diane* said...

simple but cute outfit. love!! your shoes!

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you all - I am so hapy with how this look turned out!

Shoegal - They had loads in our store I think they are new stock too!

Anonymous said...

The bold belt and necklace are so great with the black. Super cute skirt too!