Wednesday 5 August 2009

Wednesday 05.08.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am back to work very motivated after my few days off. I spent some of the time getting some wheels in motion for changes to the shop! Also the warm sunny weather has returned so that is helping me smile!

I have a traders association meeting this evening so I wanted to wear something smart for that yet something comfy for work (and making dinner in between). So, I decided that my maxi dress fit the bill perfectly. Last time I just wore the dress for ultra comfort and left accessories to a minimum, but today I have added brown tones and I really like it!

Today's outfit is:

Coral Maxi dress - TK Maxx
Leopard print cardigan - Forever 21
Tan belt - Next
Sandals - Vila
Jewellery - Plume & eBay

8 comments:

Jilliebeanie said...

That belt is fabulous.

eednic said...

very cute look! i like that you paired the animal print cardi with the salmony colored dress! and that belt is fantastic too! yay!

Kimberly said...

Love the look of the cardi over the belted maxi. Welcome back!

Milly said...

pretty...it looks great paired up with the leopard cardigan

Unknown said...

Great color maxi on you! And I must find that belt somewhere.

C said...

LOVE the maxi dress and fun belt! This is a great look!

myedit said...

This is a different look for you but I love it!!! I love the fall browns against the summer apricot...perfect transition outfit from summer to fall.

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you ladies for the fabulous comments!