Saturday 1 August 2009

Saturday 01.08.

Photobucket
It feels like today has been a really long one! I think I am just eager to get home and get ready for dinner - we are headed out with friends and I am looking forward to it!

I have not worn this dress for a while and I am really not feeling it today! I am not really sure what it is that I think is wrong, but I kind of think this dress works better as a winter piece!

Today's outfit is:

Dress - SkunkFunk @ i am.....
Wedges - Payless
Necklaces - H&M

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Passion4Fashion said...

Maybe you would feel it is more summer with some bright accessories like a necklace, or earrings, or shoes! You still look cute though!

Kyla said...

I love that dress! I think it looks great!

Bernice said...

I like this dress

C said...

Wow. You look SO great today! That dress is amazing. It fits you beautifully, has a great pattern, and is just so interesting and unique! Love it!!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

I think the dress looks great on you! love the color combo and the sleeves, but I can't wait to see it in winter too!

eednic said...

that's a fabulous dress! i love it!

K said...

This dress looks great on you!

I also wanted to let you know I passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award to you!

Milly said...

nice dress..it looks great!

Elaine said...

Great dress!! Love the colors and the geometric patterns!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com