Wednesday 12 August 2009

Wednesday 12.08.

Photobucket

Back to work today after a few (very much needed days off). I had a bit of a stressful weekend so my mum very kindly worked for me yesterday to give me a bit of a longer break. I used the time well and had lots of puppy cuddles!!!
Excuse the strange look on my face!

Photobucket

I have no idea where today has gone - it is 3.30pm already and I have only just got caught up! There is a bit of a downside to the days off!

Today's outfit is:

Bird print dress - Vila
Stripe cardigan - Primark
Belt - Next
Necklace - Primark
Sandals - Primark

4 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Love today's outfit, especially the cardi.

And that's very brave, cuddling a puppy in white jeans!

Unknown said...

Sometimes we just need down time. You work a lot anyway. That was nice of your Mom to help out.

Love your striped cardigan! Great transitional piece.

Unknown said...

ooooohhh I love the striped cardigan.

C said...

Cute! Love the belted cardigan!!