Saturday 22 August 2009

Saturday 22.08.

Photobucket
My bf is taking me out for a bite to eat straight from work tonight and I have no idea where we will end up, so I decided to play it safe with my outfit! I am glad that I did as I have spent the entire day running up and down stairs getting stock for customers.

We have nothing at all planned for tomorrow and I am very excited about that. I think I may suggest a movie and popcorn afternoon!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Today's outfit is:

Wide leg jeans - Vila
Check shirt - BlendShe
Necklace - Forever 21
Charm bracelet - Thomas Sabo
Wedges - Dune

8 comments:

Kyla said...

LOVE that shirt!

Alaskangal B said...

I really am digging the diffrence in the plaid print on your shirt and sleeves. It goes but is still different. Have a great weekend.

Fashion Court said...

cute outfit!

Unknown said...

You have a wonderful day off tomorrow :)

C said...

Love the plaid shirt and those jeans are great!!

Kimberly said...

Adore the plaid!! I need more plaid in my closet!

Unknown said...

like the fit of the jeans and it looks great with that shirt

Milly said...

nice plaid top!