Saturday 8 August 2009

Saturday 08.08.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really loved the black skirt from Thursday so I just took myself one in the other colour too (you have got to love the perks of the job). I mentally planned this outfit all day yesterday and I am really happy with how it has turned out.

I am not wishing away the beautiful summer weather but I am excited about wearing this outfit with the addition of purple tights!!

The bf and I are off to have dinner with friends (a BBQ if the weather holds out) this evening which will be fun. I made a banoffee pie this morning for pudding, it is chilling in the fridge at the moment - yummy!

I hope that you guys all have a lovely weekend!

Today's outfit is:

Grey skirt - Vila @ i am.....
Yellow vest top - H&M
Grey cardigan - Vila @ i am.....
Scarf - Vila @ i am.....
Bow belt - Max C London @ i am.....

14 comments:

C said...

SO CUTE! I adore gray and yellow together, and that belt is beyond adorable.

myedit said...

The yellow and grey are great together!!! And the skirt is so sweet!

myedit said...

The yellow and great look great together and I love the shape of the skirt!

Kyla said...

LOVE the belt!

Unknown said...

Such a cute belt and I like how you put it all together!

Anonymous said...

Love the color mix with this outfit!! Also, the bow belt is adorable and I am always a sucker for a scarf worn this way!! Lookin' good, lady!

Amber said...

cute bow, I think you can pair the whole outfit with more edgy shoes, maybe studded shoes if you like. just something happened to me.

Elaine said...

This is such a great outfit! Love your skirt and the matching cardi!!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

K said...

That belt is fantastic! This outfit looks great on you.

hillary said...

the hem line on that skirt is DIVINE!

Milly said...

Nice!...love the scarf!

eednic said...

very cute combo! love all the colors together!

Unknown said...

super cute scarf and belt.

love the combo of grey with yellow

Temporary:Secretary said...

the belt is AWESOME!!!!!! x