Friday 14 August 2009

Friday 14.08.

Photobucket
I have had such a busy day so far! In the last 2 days I have had about 10 boxes of new styles delivered - this is good as I love it when new stock comes in - but they take up lots of space and time.
All new styles are now all checked, priced and displayed.

Today's picture is not the best (which is a shame as I think this is a lovely look) but I did not have the time to keep snapping away at pictures! I also did have my favourite Bakers necklace on this morning but it got caught, when I was taking a box upstairs to the store room, and broke. I hate when things like that happen!

On another note, I have started suggesting to my bf that I would LOVE a tripod! Fingers crossed I get one soon!

Today's outfit is:

Skirt - Forever 21
Cami - Primark
Chiffon ruffle blouse - Forever 21
Shoes - Matalan

4 comments:

C said...

Love the outfit today! So pretty!

Honeybunches of Roses said...

you have a great shoe collection! love those shoes :-)

Unknown said...

pretty shoes

K said...

I'm still in love with those shoes!