Saturday 29 August 2009

Friday 28.08.

Photobucket

Friday ended up being a really hectic type of a day and I just did not get a chance to post ( I barely got the chance to take a photo).

I had a serious mental block when I went into the wardrobe yesterday - I honestly could not see something that was clean that I really wanted to wear. I was about to scream when I saw this drapey cardigan hanging on the back of the door! Comfy to wear and smart when paired with black - it was a winner!

Friday's outfit was:

Black cropped trousers - Vila
Black wrap t-shirt - BlendShe
Pink drapey cardigan - Wet Seal
Necklaces - Topshop & self made
Earrings - self made
Sandals - Primark

3 comments:

Jane said...

How cute are you BG?? Very! Love it. :)

Unknown said...

THese days, I am in love with long cardigans, but always have trouble figuring out to wear them, love the way you are wearing it. the color is lovely too. your post reminded of a cardigan that I havnt worn yet, and today might just be the perfect weather to bring it out.

Milly said...

love the drapey cardigan!