Thursday 27 August 2009

Thursday 27.08.

Photobucket

I am so sick of this in between time!! The weather is not summer, not autumn. The clothes that I have for sale are all in between seasons and my wardrobe really needs a boost! I feel like I started the summer on a style high - I really felt great, I was confident that I had found my look. But now I just want nice new things to wear and for the weather to do one thing or the other!

**Moan over**

The bf and I were in TK Maxx the other day and I found this beauty (yes it is the same as my other maxi dress, just a different colour) for just £6.00. I love it when things like that happen! Funny thing though - my coral one is fully lined this one is not!!

Oh and yes I do have bare feet today! Why?
Well 2 reasons really:
1) It is my shop, I am the boss and I can!
2) Not loving the shoes that I wore today!

Today's outfit is:

Green jersey maxi dress - TK Maxx
Brown cardigan - Primark
Necklace - Molten @ i am.....
Bangle - eBay
Earrings - Primark

I am going to make the effort next week to get back into the habit of taking detail pictures - I have no idea why I have stopped!

8 comments:

Patricia said...

I have to disagree with you - I have been reading along for quite a while and there has NEVER been an outfit that didn't look stylish and put-together!!

Unknown said...

LOL! on the bare feet. I do it too! Great maxi at a great price!

Unknown said...

love the color of your maxi. here in San Francisco the weather is in between the whole year round, you can never store your winter stuff,as you have no idea what the next day is gonna be.

Alaskangal B said...

You still look cute, you still are willing to show us your pictures on a daily basis. So dont worry you will get into your groove.=)

I love that color with your skin toned. I like maxi dresses too.

C said...

Ooh, love the color of that dress!

Kari said...

I know, I'm not ready for summer to end. Hopefully we'll have a few more weeks to enjoy it before the cold weather really sets in.

Love the color of your dress!

K said...

Excellent find on the dress! It looks great on you.

SoulMate Coach Crystal said...

I think your look is soooo fab in a earthy chic way!