Saturday 15 August 2009

Saturday 15.08.

Photobucket
I am seriously lacking in accessories today. And do you know what? It is not even my fault!

Bit of a long story, but here goes. My bf went out with the boys for a few drinks last night, at around 3 am he came in let the dog out and then woke me when he came into the bedroom. Fast forward to this morning at 6.15am when I got up with Bista and let her out (well I coaxed and forced her to go out in the pouring rain). I then fed her and took her upstairs to try and get her to snuggle for just a bit longer.

Anyway, I was up with her until it was time to go for my shower and get ready. At this point I asked my bf to make sure that he looked after her and let her out when she needed. All was well and then I went to get my necklace etc when I noticed a very sheepish Bista and a sleeping bf. That was when I noticed it............. The wet patch on the bed!!!!

So there you go, when I should have been getting my accessories together and packing my bag I was shouting at my bf for not taking the dog out and putting bedding in the laundry!! Not only did I forget to pick my accessories up, but I was really running late!

Today's outfit is:

Cream vintage look lace dress - Vila
Black cropped cardigan - Primark
Shoes - Nine West

I am off to Manchester in the morning, for a few days on a buying trip. I will be back on Wednesday - hopefully with some outfit pictures.

Have a good weekend guys!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Great dress and I LOVE those shoes!!! Did you get them recently???

Kyla said...

That's the worst! Iggy has definitely had that accident a couple of times. It's worse when it's at night and all you want to do is go to sleep.
Despite all the chaos, you look adorable! I love that dress!

Unknown said...

love the dress...and the shoes

Alaskangal B said...

I love those NIne West shoes, I still think you looked great. Poor puppy could not hold it. Your bf is lucky she did not pee on him. that would have been funny,

eednic said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your lace dress! it's so lovely you don't even need accessories!! sorry about the puppy accident.