Saturday, 29 August 2009

Saturday 29.08.

Photobucket

Saturday at last - this week has been a long one! At this moment I can not even think what we have planned for the weekend - so it can not be that exciting!

I saw this dress in H&M when we were in Manchester the other week. It was my intention to just look, but I could not resist the lovely ruffles on the skirt! The picture does not show it well, but the top part is actually a very pale pink!

Photobucket

I have not worn this necklace in a long time as I gave my sister a loan of it and I have only just got it back this week! I do love a good statement necklace!

Photobucket

Today's outfit is:

Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Vila
Flats - New Look
Necklace - New Look

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Kyla said...

I love EVERYTHING here! The dress, the cardi, THAT NECKLACE!!!!! Love it all!

Clare said...

That high-waisted silhouette looks great on you!!! And I LOVE that necklace!!

UnoCosa said...

oh!!! how wonderful - love grey hues and beautiful smile ...

Kari said...

I love the H&M dress! The ruffles are perfect. I also love the flats. I suspect that New Look is probably a European or UK brand, otherwise I'd probably try to find them here. :)

Elaine said...

That is such a great dress! I love the ruffles on the skirt too. And that necklace is so pretty! F21 has the same necklace in gold. I guess it's very popular trend right now! :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

Oh so adorable. Chic but effortless. I have that same necklace in silver, but I love it in black too!

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

That necklace is fIyah!!

God Made Me fuNky said...

lovely dress, love the ruffle details.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I love the textured skirt.

eednic said...

what a pretty necklace! and i adore the flats you are wearing too.

Milly said...

pretty!