Friday 25 July 2008

Friday.



I forgot my camera this morning, so this is a picture of the last time that I wore this outfit. Today, I do not have the cardigan on, but I have my brown wooden beads on!

I am now beyond fed up with the sale! My beautiful shop looks messy and not good, I am also really fed up with explaining that I do not have any other sizes! So, I am finishing the sale at 5pm on Saturday, but for today and Saturday all sale stock is buy one get one free!!!
This has gone well as people are coming in for a look at the sale and some have been leaving with full price autumn stock!!

Today's outfit consists of:

Cream linen shorts - Vila
Brown bib detail t-shirt - Vila
Brown flip flop - Moda in pelle
Brown wooden bead jewellery - Plume

1 comment:

Elle said...

Oh, I love this outfit! A v. chic way to wear shorts!