Thursday 17 July 2008

Wednesday.

The legs are back under wraps today - the one and only reason is the weather. It rained all night last night and was still bucketing down at 8.30am this morning so jeans won! My feet did still get wet, but my legs were dry!

Today's outfit is:

Skinny jeans - Vila
Cami - Primark
Cream cheese cloth top - Zara
Brown gladiator sandals - Vila
Brown glass necklace - Molten



Myself, my mum and one of my sisters went to the cinema to see Mamma Mia! We got off to a bad start but got there eventually and it was so worth it!
It was Orange Wednesday yesterday which was one of the reasons that we were going (two for the price of one cinema tickets). So we headed to the largest cinema in our area (about 10 miles away) only to find out that it was totally sold out! We got back into the car and drove back the 10 miles to another cinema. We went in and got tickets for the show at 8.40pm - Yippee! But, it was only 7.30pm, so rather than waste petrol we headed to a bar across the road from the cinema and shared a bottle of wine!
The entire night was fantastic, a great giggle and loads of people watching!

Tonight at 5pm I am getting my legs waxed, I then have to dash home and have a quick tidy up, quick change and get ready. We have friends coming over for dinner (take away) we have not seen them since their wedding in June!! Then we are heading to the opening of a bar that is a few doors along from my shop, where we are meeting some other friends.

No comments: