Thursday 10 July 2008

Thursday.


I have a bit of a stars and stripes theme going on today (without meaning to). I really wanted to wear my new scarf, which was a total bargain in the Tesco sale - £2.

I am making my mum her dinner this evening - Fresh Tuna steaks with roast vegetables and new potatoes. We are then going to take a little trip to Ikea. I have really go into cooking and baking in the last year. I am finding that the more adventurous I am getting I need new tools, so a trip to Ikea should sort me out and keep me going for a while.

Today's outfit consists of:

White wide leg linen crop trousers - Primark
Red, white & blue top - H&M
Silk scarf with star print - Tesco
White leather Grecian sandals - New Look

2 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my blog.
The workshop went well.
You look fab today. I have the same scarf but bought it before my pledge for full price.
Hope the sale is going well.
I was thinking of you while watching Mary Queen of Shops the other night.
My daughter (who is 11) said "that's what I want to do when I grow up. I want to own a clothes shop with you!"
That's exactly what I want to do when I grow up too.

Anonymous said...

Ilove that matching! the capri, the sandals, you look very pretty! Greeting from Mexico city...