Monday 7 July 2008

Monday.



Not a great start to the day today! My bf is away with work until Friday, he was getting a very early flight this morning!! But, as is his way, he slept in!!! So, at 5.15am this morning I was up helping him gather all of the bits that he had not put into his bag the night before!
I was back in bed by 5.30am, where I tossed and turned for a while and then when my alarm did go off I could have slept on forever!

After the start to my day I took longer than I should have taken to eat breakfast, this left me only 15 minutes to dress and get made up, hence the very, very casual look that I am sporting today!

Today's outfit consists of:

Wide leg jeans - American Eagle
Grey fitted sweatshirt - Zara
Grey cami - American Eagle
Silver sandals - Birkenstock

2 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I like your top!

Boutique Girl said...

Thank you! I love that even though it is a sweatshirt it is nicely fitted - so I can get away with it to work!