Tuesday 1 July 2008

Sunday - Tuesday.

Yesterday was my half day and after the weekends events I was very un-organised.

Sunday
My boyfriend and I had a BBQ, I had been checking the weather forecast all week and it was not to be good ie. rain! But, Sunday came along and the weather held out for us to eat and entertain in the garden. It was a lovely day lots of family and friends came over at about 2pm and the last of the guests left at about 10.30pm (it was a school night after all).
I have no pictures of my outfit, but it was perfect for spending the day outdoors - jeans, vest, cardigan and flip flops!

Monday
I slept in a little and I had not laid any clothes out the night before. After working in the morning I went home to tidy up the house after the BBQ! I had done all of the dishes and taken out all of the rubbish the night before (thank goodness) so I really only had to sweep and wash all of the floors and give the bathroom a clean.

My outfit for work was:

Black skinny jeans - Primark
Cream top with black detailing - Blendshe
Cream and Black Ballet flats - New Look
After work and to clean the house I changed into black yoga pants from Gap and a pink T-shirt from Abercrombie & Fitch.


Tuesday

I was more organised last night and sorted out what I was going to wear today!

Today's outfit is:

Black sleeveless cotton dress - Topshop
Leopard print cardigan - Forever 21
Black high gloss footless tights - H&M
Cream belt - Primark
Black patent t-bar wedges - Barratts

1 comment:

Elle said...

I love the way you paired the leggings in the last outfit!