Monday 7 July 2008

The Week Ahead!

I am on my own until Friday. I do enjoy having the house to myself from time to time, but I also like to have a pretty full diary to save me from getting bored. I have managed to arrange quite a bit for the week ahead.

My week alone (so far) looks like this:
  • Post out all of the Ebay sales that I have not managed to get to the Post Office.
  • Prepare and cook healthy meals for lunch and dinner for the week. I am going to try a lot of vegetarian recipes!
  • Visit a friend and her 4 month old daughter (I have not seen them for a month or so).
  • Make dinner for my mum (she is also home alone a night this week).
  • Make a trip to Ikea after work - there are some bits that I am needing for the kitchen.
  • Finishing my book "Lipstick Jungle" in peace.
  • Watching this weeks "Brothers & Sisters" without anyone moaning that it is rubbish!

As well as all of the fun stuff above I have the usual chores to be getting on with. I did not get much laundry done over the weekend, so I have some catching up to do!

No comments: