Friday 11 July 2008

Nothing to do with fashion, but....

I really, really, really want a Wii Fit!! I am getting obsessive about it, why are they still out of stock everywhere??
The bf and I are on an economy drive and to aid with this we have cancelled our £90 per month gym membership (yippee - no more feeling guilty that I have not been enough). So, I decided that instead of spending my birthday money on clothes that I kind of liked (I have not seen many styles that I have totally adored for a while) I was going to buy a Wii Fit instead.

Well it is now July, my birthday was mid June and I still do not have a Wii Fit!! But, boy am I proud of myself as I still have the birthday money!!! I must really, really want this thing!!

Anyway, my bf is coming home today via airport duty free, so maybe (fingers crossed) he will manage to get one there!!

No comments: