Wednesday 16 July 2008

Wednesday.



Still on the "not so casual" kick, I took at look through what is left on my sale rails and found 2 skirts in my size that I never took when they came into stock. I was wanting something that I could jazz up with my new tops from H&M. This skirt I feel fits the bill, it is simple but great and the colour is great for brights.

Today's outfit consists of:

Grey a-line button front skirt - Vila
Teal vest top - H&M
Multi colour shell necklace - Topshop
Pewter wedge shoes - Payless shoes
(Black half sleeve cardigan - not pictured worn on the walk to work)



After the comment I received yesterday I went straight home prepared a healthy dinner (that was always the plan) changed into work out pants and a t-shirt and went off for a very quick walk along the beach. I walked for 20 minutes, as I was alone I was walking very fast (almost running) and covered about half a mile. I know that this is not the greatest achievement, but it is a start. I have my clothes laid out to change into when I get home to carry on this evening.

After dinner I am heading to see Mamma Mia with my mum and sister. I am looking forward to it very much. As for the outfit for the cinema I think I will change the skirt for a pair of wide leg black trousers, and some sandals or ballet flats!

No comments: